KIRKLAND’S PRICING POLICY
Here at Kirkland’s, we have committed ourselves to making every experience special. We are proud to offer our customers unique, quality merchandise at affordable prices. Let us help you turn home decor possibilities into realities.
About Our Prices
All prices on Kirklands.com are listed in U.S. dollars. Pricing, promotions, styles, and availability of our items may vary by store location and online.
Price Adjustment Policy
Excluding seasonal merchandise and "as-is" items, Kirkland’s offers a one-time price adjustment within fourteen (14) days of the purchase date as long as you have the original receipt. To receive an adjustment for items purchased in a store, you must take your receipt to a Kirkland’s store; adjustments cannot be made online or over the phone for items purchased in a store. To receive an adjustment for items purchased online, have your order confirmation ready and call customer service at 1-877-541-4855 , then select Option 1.
Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday coupons, promotions and offers are not eligible for a price adjustment on previous purchases.
Pricing Errors Policy
While we always try to ensure the accuracy of our pricing, errors may still occur. Orders placed for products with incorrect pricing are subject to cancellation. If your order is cancelled due to a pricing error, you will be notified immediately.
About Our Shopping
Items in your shopping cart reflect the selling price of the item at the time it was added to your cart. However, placing an item into your shopping cart does not reserve the price shown. Prices are subject to change. The item’s current selling price will display on the Order Confirmation page at the end of the checkout process. The price of an item cannot be confirmed until your order enters the shipping process. Your credit card will not be charged until your order enters the shipping process.
Select oversized items may incur a separate delivery surcharge, depending on the size and weight of the item. This charge will be displayed on the item’s product detail page as well as in the Order Summary of the checkout process.
Understanding Online & In-Store Pricing
In-store prices and online prices may differ due to item availability and promotional pricing. Additionally, sales and promotions offered in stores and online may differ. Buy One Get One offers apply to in-store purchases only; online prices reflect BOGO savings (i.e. an in-store Buy One Get One FREE promotion will be offered online as 50% off each individual item in the promotion).
Gift cards and eGift cards may be purchased and redeemed in stores and online. Gift cards may be combined toward a single online purchase by calling 615-872-4850 and speaking with a customer service representative. eGift cards cannot be combined at this time.
Title 20 Compliance
Kirkland’s complies with California’s Title 20 legislation by including an energy-efficient light bulb (or two, in select cases) with every lamp shipped to a California zip code. Night lights and items requiring candelabra bulbs are excluded. Lamp prices listed online are not valid in California stores.
What Our Terms Mean
- Temporary Sale : a temporary price reduction that will expire after a predetermined period of time
- Sale: a permanent price reduction on an item
- Clearance: a permanent price reduction on discontinued inventory; quantities are limited, and prices are good while supplies last
- Ship to Home : your order ships to the address you choose; you pay shipping and handling costs for the item(s)
- Ship to Store : your order ships to the Kirkland’s store you choose; you pay no shipping and handling costs. Once notified by email of your order’s arrival, you pick it up from the store
- Freight Delivery: Most items that are heavy and/or oversized must be shipped individually via a freight carrier service. Due to the nature of this service, we cannot offer expedited shipping. Delivery is by appointment Monday – Friday depending on your area. Most Freight deliveries will be delivered to the threshold of your home (garage, front entrance, etc.) or first dry area if the item will not fit through the front entrance in its carton. The item will be kept in its original packaging, and assembly is not included. Oversize items cost more to ship due to overall size and/or weight. Therefore, a delivery surcharge will be billed in addition to the standard delivery charge. The actual amount of the surcharge will be noted on the individual product detail pages.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Customer Service by phone at 1-877-541-4855 or through instant message using our Live Chat feature. You may also consult our FAQ section located in the footer of our site under the Assistance tab. Thank you for shopping Kirkland’s!
Out of Stock Product Notifications
Requesting back in stock notification of an item does not reserve or guarantee item availability at the current selling price. Item pricing is subject to change. Back in stock items are not eligible to receive price adjustments based on expired promotional pricing. Coupons and other promotional offers cannot be held for use when an item is back in stock. If back in stock notification is received, items can be purchased at the most recent selling price, if available.