FAQ - Kirkland’s Credit Card
What are the benefits of the Kirkland’s credit card?
- Beginning, May 3, 2018 customers who apply for the Kirkland’s credit card with Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and are approved will receive 20% off of their next in-store purchase when they use their Kirkland’s credit card.
- All customers who apply online and are approved receive a 20% off coupon 1 in the mail with their new Kirkland’s credit card to use on their next in-store purchase.
- +5% off on all in-store purchases2
- Advance notice of sales and promotions
- Exclusive coupons and special shopping events
- No monthly maintenance fee. 3
All benefits are subject to credit approval: 1 This coupon will be valid on an in-store purchase only. Must use Kirkland’s credit card as method of payment to receive discount. 2 +5% off discount may be combined with other in-store coupon offers. Discount will not be applied to online purchases, green tag purchases or the purchase of gift cards in stores or online. 3 The Kirkland’s credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00 This information is accurate as of 5/3/2018 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921.
FAQ pages for Kirkland’s credit card
Click here for information about your Kirkland’s credit card offered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.