This Gray White Woodgrain Wall Mirror brings a rustic touch of elegance to your space. The unique look and layered finish will make this the centerpiece of any room.
- Overall measurements: 27.5L x 1W x 33.5H in.
- Mirror measures 22L x 28H in.
- Crafted of polystyrene and glass
- Dark gray woodgrain finish with inner white trim
- Mirror can be placed vertically or horizontally
- Beveled mirror design
- Comes ready for wall mount; no additional hanging hardware required
- Do not use picture wire to hang
- Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth. To clean mirror, spray a small amount of glass cleaner onto a lint-free cloth and wipe clean.
Contact your local Kirkland's store for availability. Quantities and selection may vary by location.
Gray White Woodgrain Wall Mirror, 27.5x33.5 in. is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Coastieslady from Light weight, easy to hang The mirrors (I bought two) were the perfect size and very light weight. I would have given 5 stars but the inner border is a cream color and I would have preferred a white. I will paint them myself to better match my bathroom but all in all .... Beautiful mirrors
Date published: 2018-08-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kristen724 from Perfect size and look! My husband and I just redid our guest bathroom and were looking for a new mirror that would match. This mirror looks absolutely beautiful and is the perfect size! We couldn’t be happier!
Date published: 2018-09-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by VKVKVK from Great!! I bought two of this mirror for my bathroom. Little vintage style frame I like. It looks pretty. Size is perfect. It was on sale and I used Kirkland's coupon so I got them really good price! Love my purchase!
Date published: 2018-09-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lmw216 from Beautiful mirror Beautiful mirror that ended up using in a bathroom period was a perfect accent and the price was unbeatable as was quality.
Date published: 2018-09-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by deerparkmom from Shabby Mirror Bought this mirror for my daughter's college house bath. Looks perfect and updated.
Date published: 2018-08-31