Stores Re-opening & Curbside Pickup
We are pleased to announce that many stores are re-opened for full business (Monday through Saturday 11am – 7pm & Sunday 11am – 6pm). See full list below.
The health and safety of our customers and employees are our top priority. We are providing our employees with masks and gloves and will be sanitizing high-touch points in our stores—including door handles, the checkout counter, and restrooms—at least every 30 minutes. We are also following all local government mandates to limit the number of customers allowed in our store at any given time and we are encouraging customers to maintain 6 ft. social distancing space while shopping or checking out.
We are also offering contactless curbside pickup at Most stores.
How It Works:
- Choose "Free Pickup in Store" on your item and then complete your order.
- Wait for your "Ready for Pickup" email to let you know when your order is ready and you can head to the store.
- Pull up curbside between 11 AM and 3 PM 7 days a week. Please note: Furniture items will be available for pickup only on Saturdays between 11 AM and 3 PM.
- When you arrive to pick up your order, call the store to let them know you’re there.
- Provide the Store Associate with your name and order number along with the color and make of your vehicle.
- While the Store Associate is preparing your order, please prepare your vehicle for the order to be loaded. This could include opening your trunk or backseat door and moving any objects that might prevent a contact-free loading process.
- Once your order is prepared, we’ll bring it out to your vehicle and load it! Easy and contactless!
The following stores are open for curbside-only or are fully re-opened:
- Sink measures 32L x 22.25W x 38.25H in.
- Crafted of wood, marble, and metal
- Black frame finish
- Gray and white marble countertop
- Farmhouse-inspired industrial style
- Features three (3) drawers for storage
- Antique bronze knob pull hardware
- Rustic woodgrain drawer front finish
- Pre-drilled for 8" wide faucet
- Pre-cut plumbing outlet in back
- Faucet and plumbing not included
- Some assembly required; professional installation is recommended
- Not intended for commercial use
- Care: Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth; use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives. The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface. Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Reapply sealer as directed.
This item is available at Kirklands.com only, not available in stores. Please note: this item cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.