Stores Re-opening & Curbside Pickup
We are pleased to announce that many stores are re-opened for full business (Monday through Saturday 11am – 7pm & Sunday 11am – 6pm). See full list below.
The health and safety of our customers and employees are our top priority. We are providing our employees with masks and gloves and will be sanitizing high-touch points in our stores—including door handles, the checkout counter, and restrooms—at least every 30 minutes. We are also following all local government mandates to limit the number of customers allowed in our store at any given time and we are encouraging customers to maintain 6 ft. social distancing space while shopping or checking out.
We are also offering contactless curbside pickup at select stores.
How It Works:
- Choose "Free Pickup in Store" on your item and then complete your order.
- Wait for your "Ready for Pickup" email to let you know when your order is ready and you can head to the store.
- Pull up curbside between 11 AM and 3 PM 7 days a week. Please note: Furniture items will be available for pickup only on Saturdays between 11 AM and 3 PM.
- When you arrive to pick up your order, call the store to let them know you’re there.
- Provide the Store Associate with your name and order number along with the color and make of your vehicle.
- While the Store Associate is preparing your order, please prepare your vehicle for the order to be loaded. This could include opening your trunk or backseat door and moving any objects that might prevent a contact-free loading process.
- Once your order is prepared, we’ll bring it out to your vehicle and load it! Easy and contactless!
The following stores are open for curbside-only or are fully re-opened:
- Art print measures 12L x 1.25W x 12H in.
- Distinctively printed on stretched canvas
- Wrapped edges complete the look
- Features a scallop shell subject
- Accented hand embellished textures
- Hues of blue, white, coral, and tan
- Artist: Sam Ornellas
- Comes ready for wall mount; no additional hanging hardware required
- Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
Contact your local Kirkland's store for availability. Quantities and selection may vary by location.
Samantha Ornellas grew up in Cape Town, South Africa, and describes her childhood as challenging. Drawing intrigued her and art was the one thing she could lose herself in, always easy and effortless. She chose to pursue art through high school, winning the school’s best artist award in her final year. She met and married her musician husband after graduation, then they moved to Nashville, Tennessee for his record deal in 2002. Samantha feels her purpose as an artist is to inspire others to pursue their dreams. In line with her desire to share art with the community, she has recently co-founded a community painting night with her business partner and friend, Jamie Lambert.