The quickest and easiest way to return your order is at any of our convenient store locations . Items can also be returned by mail. Look up your order and print your return label online or sign in to view your complete order history.
Returns and exchanges can be made up to thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. If it has been more than thirty (30) days from the purchase date, you may receive a gift card for the current value of the item plus tax. We reserve the right to refuse any item that is past ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. Orders purchased with a gift card will be refunded to a gift card. Orders returned to a store without a packing slip will be refunded to a gift card for the store’s lowest selling price. Items returned must be in the same condition as it was sold.
Kirkland’s only refunds shipping charges for damaged orders. All other shipping charges are non-refundable.
Clearance merchandise and any items marked “Final Sale” may not be returned or exchanged.
PayPal orders returned in the store will be refunded to a gift card. PayPal orders returned by mail will be credited to your PayPal account.
Return By Mail
Look up your order and print your return label online or sign in to view your complete order history.
Follow the steps below to complete your return to Kirklands.com;
- Make a copy of the front page of the packing slip received with your order. Please keep the original copy for your records. A copy of the packing slip must accompany your return.
- Circle the item(s) you are returning on the copy of the packing slip.
- Choose one of the following six return codes that best explains the reason for the return, then enter that number next to your circled item(s).
RETURN CODES :
1. Wrong Item (Refund Requested) 2. Damaged / Product Quality (Refund Requested) 3. Changed My Mind (Refund Requested) 4. Gift Return (Refund Given Via Gift Card) 5. Wrong Item (Send Replacement IF Available)* 6. Damaged (Send Replacement IF Available)*
- Secure your return in its original shipping package and attach the prepaid return label on the outside of the package.
- Take your package to FedEx or FedEx Office location. Go to www.fedex.com www.fedex.com or call 1-877-GO-FEDEX to locate your nearest facility.
Returning a Freight Delivery Item
Upon delivery, please inspect your purchase carefully. In the unlikely event that the product is damaged; do not take delivery of the item and be sure to document the details of the damage on the delivery bill. Call Customer Service at 1-877-541-4855 and we will replace the item at no additional charge.
Should you wish to return a Freight Delivery item, we will gladly accept it within 30 days of receipt of your order. Please ensure that the item is in the original packaging and has not been installed, used or modified. Call Customer Service at 1-877-541-4855, and one of our representatives will walk you through the process. You will be refunded the original purchase price of the item less a 10% restocking fee. Shipping costs and item surcharges are non-refundable.
Order Discrepancies and Damages
If you find a mistake with your order, or if you fail to receive it within the expected shipping time, please contact Kirkland’s customer service immediately. Please report any item discrepancy within 30 days of ordering so we can research and review the issue in a timely manner.
For gifts returned by mail to Kirklands.com or to Kirkland’s stores, we will issue a gift card for the lower of the purchase price or the lowest selling price of the item within the last sixty (60) days plus local sales tax. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Gift cards can be used in any Kirkland’s store and online at Kirklands.com. Kirkland’s gift cards are not redeemable for cash. Gift cards that are lost or stolen cannot be replaced. Gifts cards do not expire and do not have a fee.
Cancelling My Order
During normal business hours, we are unable to cancel orders after 30 minutes of the order being placed. If your order is a Ship to Store order, you can call the store and cancel the order once it arrives at the location.