Stores Re-opening & Curbside Pickup
We are pleased to announce that many stores are re-opened for full business (Monday through Saturday 11am – 7pm & Sunday 11am – 6pm). See full list below.
The health and safety of our customers and employees are our top priority. We are providing our employees with masks and gloves and will be sanitizing high-touch points in our stores—including door handles, the checkout counter, and restrooms—at least every 30 minutes. We are also following all local government mandates to limit the number of customers allowed in our store at any given time and we are encouraging customers to maintain 6 ft. social distancing space while shopping or checking out.
We are also offering contactless curbside pickup at select stores.
How It Works:
- Choose "Free Pickup in Store" on your item and then complete your order.
- Wait for your "Ready for Pickup" email to let you know when your order is ready and you can head to the store.
- Pull up curbside between 11 AM and 3 PM 7 days a week. Please note: Furniture items will be available for pickup only on Saturdays between 11 AM and 3 PM.
- When you arrive to pick up your order, call the store to let them know you’re there.
- Provide the Store Associate with your name and order number along with the color and make of your vehicle.
- While the Store Associate is preparing your order, please prepare your vehicle for the order to be loaded. This could include opening your trunk or backseat door and moving any objects that might prevent a contact-free loading process.
- Once your order is prepared, we’ll bring it out to your vehicle and load it! Easy and contactless!
The following stores are open for curbside-only or are fully re-opened:
American Artist Collection
The American Artist Series from Kirkland’s features the work of local, regional artists to create a one-of-a-kind collection normally found at an upscale gallery or art fair. Each artist brings a unique vision to their art from their techniques to their inspirations. Meet a few of the artists below and explore all of the wonderful art that the American Artist Series has to offer!Shop All American Artists
Kelsey Andrews currently resides in her hometown of Muscle Shoals, Alabama with her high school sweetheart husband. Her favorite style is palette knife painting with acrylic paint as her medium of choice, but Kelsey also paints commissioned portraits of people, pets, and buildings. Old barns, churches, and all things vintage, along with her strong faith in God, are where she finds her inspiration.
Shop Kelsey's Art
Haley Bush currently resides in Brandon, MS with her husband and three children. She is known for her textured acrylics on wood and palette knife rustic style. Haley pursued painting as a parttime business after feeling the Lord was calling her into mission with the talents he had given her. Having adopted a son from China, Haley felt she could use her gift of art to support other families in the adoption process. She has given numerous monetary donations as well as donated pieces of art to families pursuing adoption. It has been such a blessing and a joy for her to be able to give.Shop Haley's Art
Lisa McReynolds resides in Franklin, TN with her husband & two children. After a fifteen year career as a CPA, Lisa decided to follow her life long passion of art. Lisa incorporates the use of palette knives, paint mediums and multiple layering of colors and textures to create her personal style on canvas. The subject matter of her work reflects her love of nature and the beautiful surroundings of her adoptive home of Tennessee. Most days she can be found painting in her home studio with her two dogs.Shop Lisa's Art